Get full support for multi-process production for stocking, order-based, assemble-to-order situations with the manufacturing module.
The manufacturing module provides full support for multi-process production for stocking, order-based, assemble-to-order environments. The production planning gives a complete picture of Raw Material-in-hand, To Order and Best Order Quantity, Supplier analysis based on Orders to Execute or Daily/Monthly/Annual Sales Forecast etc.
- Production Status reports with user configurable stages.
- Planning Manufacturing Order Planning with facility to amend and reschedule processes.
- Alerts on due dates and overdue dates.
- Automatic calculation of start date by subtracting ‘lead time’ from completion date.
- Capturing actual Man, Machine, and Material utilization along with Production time consumed during a production stage and on completion of all stages and analyzing the variance.
- Production Forecasting is based on Man, Machine and Material availability.
- In case of due start date, MO load is automatically repositioned at present date.
- Sales Order/Forecast Based Planning.
- Requirement Analyses based on Bill of Material.
- Supplier Analyses based on Credit Limit, Lead time and Best Rate.
- Purchase Requisition/Order Generation from Production Planning.
Bill of Material
- Multi-Level Bill of Material for Multi-Process Production.
- Raw Material Quantities.
- Man-power Requirement.
- Machine Requirement.
- Finished Product/By-Product/Intermediate Product.
- Multi level stock status reports.
- Stock reservation with time frames and automatic / manual release.
- Parameters such as safety stock, minimum quantity for reordering, vendor lot size, reordering level.
- Possibility of planning in advance, Stock building and Stock depletion tracking.
- Multi location stocking along with bin control.
- Consumption Analysis.
- Stage-wise Production.
- Integration to GL.
- Costing and Variance Analysis.