The advanced integrated dashboard of Focus 8 is state-of-the-art and revolutionizes targeted customized data presentation based on roles and users.
The intuitive layout, controls and features make sure that you see what you need to see in the format that works best for you.
- Define multiple user & role specific dashboards
- Portable dashboards allow you to create them on the computer and view them on your smart device
- Dashboards are essentially built up of multiple “dashlets” of varying sizes and capabilities that can be standardized or user-designed through a
combination of text and graphs.
- You can add specific notifications, alerts, RSS Feeds, and web pages as dashlets
- Active dashlets let you maximize them to a large window, filter, or change the view between text and graphs
Data analysis is the key to making smarter decisions that defines direction to several aspects of your business. Data archival is simply the first step.
The analytical capabilities of our Business Intelligence allow to “slice ‘n’ dice” data empowering you with information.
- Focus 8 analysis features run across all standard as well as user-designed modules and reports
- Analytical features are very user friendly, equipped with drag and drop capabilities
- No programming or database expertise is required. An average user can create powerful analytical reports using the tools provided in the system
- Reuse analytical reports once designed by saving them as new BI Report Layouts
An imperative tool to analyze data comes from KPI definitions. Visual cues bring your attention to triggered data items ensuring that you quickly identify areas of performance and those that need attention, significantly reducing the time it takes to do so.
- KPI definitions are available across all standard as well as user-designed modules and reports
- KPI definitions allow you to highlight data values through a report based on specific criteria
- The reports can indicate relevant data items using icons, images or color to suit your preference
- The flexibility allows you to define whether specific cells, columns or rows get highlighted in the report further tailoring the reports to suit your needs
The intelligent report writer provided with Focus 8 can be “taught” how to design your reports, and where to pick data from. The limitless capabilities put you in charge ensuring that you get reports with all relevant information. Moreover, the report writer can also pick data items from various integrated sources including other applications, databases and even excel sheets. You can also use all B.I. capabilities including filtering, conditions, grouping, KPI definitions, and analysis across these generated reports. Once defined, you can save these report “templates” or add them to your dashboards as well.
- “Teach” the report writer how you want your reports designed
- Pick data from virtually any integrated source including applications, databases and excel sheets
- Use all Business Intelligence functionalities and capabilities including filters, grouping, KPI definition setting, analysis, and various other functions on these reports
- Save these reports for reuse, or add them to your dashboards as dashlets
The B. I. capabilities offer you tremendous control over information that exists within and throughout your system. The data compiled and collated offers you an in-depth view of your organization, equipping you with the capabilities of making smart and effective decisions.
- Focus 8 B. I. offers you easy and quick access to critical data for effective decision making
- Organizational “pulse” is always at your fingertips
- “Real time” data and smart reports provide you with up to the minute information
- Role & user specific information allows you to eliminate “data noise” and focus on relevant information
- Data presentation allows you to better understand customer behaviors, sales trends and cash flows
- Improves overall organizational efficiency