Focus Softnet enables you to connect systems and processes throughout the enterprise and optimize the value of your technology investments. With the linking of your existing ERP solution to smaller applications across locations or branches, a full-fledged integrated system can be achieved at a considerably reduced cost.
The Focus Advantage
- Experience spanning over 25 years
- Multi Domain Expertise
- Flexible methodologies in tune with customer processes
- Significant focus on SLA’s leading to continuous improvement in efficiency
- Best practices that ensure optimal integration, stability, and performance
- A custom-developed interface that meets your specific business needs and supports your business objectives
Solution Integration has been a complex requirement for all enterprises ever since the concept of enterprise-wide computerization was introduced. Despite the assurances by solution developers about the solution being all requirements of an enterprise within single application. Requirements of solution integration is more where the enterprises go for high-valued ERP systems and not many organizations can afford to purchase licenses for all their branches and locations. As a cost reduction option, they usually opt for smaller applications at outlets/branches, thus the requirement of integration between applications arises.
EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) is a unique offering by Focus Softnet that helps you achieve proprietary interface to number of other packages thus providing a solution for many of the standard applications available in the market.
“The goal is to turn data into information, and information into insight.”
– Carly Fiorina, former executive, president, and chair of Hewlett-Packard Co.